Not a dating app, but a world-class dealer of quality shutter and screen door hardware
iHinge.com is respected industry dealer of quality shutter and screen door hardware kits built for coastal weather. We specialize in marine-grade shutter fasteners, bolts, and hurricane shutter hardware. We have the best variety of options available, from economy to stainless steel. From our main location in South Carolina, we ship our high quality shutter and screen door hinges and hardware nationwide.
Our top three product lines are:
- Coastal Series Screen Door Hardware. Our Coastal Series Screen Door Hardware is perfect for any salty climates – such as homes near an ocean – and guards against corrosion. We build the hardware to last using Marine-grade 316 stainless steel.
- Stainless Steel Shutter Hardware. Find the best stainless-steel shutter hardware for your home, office or outbuilding – check out our large selection of high-quality parts including pintle’s, straight and angle straps, slide bolts and hold backs
- Stainless Steel Shutter Hardware (Economy Series). These might be our most economical offerings, but they’ll see you through the toughest of conditions. See our selection of plate pintle’s, angle straps, locking slide bolts and more!
Meet Robbie Hokum, Founder of iHinge
“It’s an honor to work with great people and provide them with high-quality products that meet their needs.”
Why choose iHinge?
By purchasing directly from iHinge.com, you can rest easy knowing you are getting the best because:
- Our materials are made of the highest quality steel and are sustainable.
- Our products clearly indicate which style, shape and size shutter the hardware fits for easy installation.
- Ordering the hardware you need is simple and affordable.
- You can get a full refund of purchase price within 30 days of purchase for any unused or undamaged products.
Pro tip: Before ordering shutter hardware from iHinge, we recommend knowing a few things about your window and type of shutter. All windows are slightly different, so you’ll need to know details about your windows’ trim—including the depth, thickness and how you envision the shutter opening and closing.
From hinges to pintles, there’s lots to consider when installing exterior window shutters on your home. This guide has everything you need to know about choosing the right hardware
Ready to shop?
See our growing online inventory of high quality hinges, hardware and kits.
Have a question? Contact us today with questions about your order and our products.