iHinge is a premier supplier of high-quality exterior shutter hardware and accessories. We believe in only selling the best products, made from the highest quality materials; this is why we’ve chosen to only stock hardware items made from stainless steel and marine grade stainless steel.
Stainless Steel Shutter Hardware
Our stainless steel shutter hardware is durable and long-lasting. With a range of styles available, we are confident you’ll find the perfect shutter hardware for you.
- Pintles and straps – Pintles and straps are essentially the hinges that allow your shutters to open and close with ease. We have a range of options including plate pintles, narrow pintles, and lag pintles. We also stock angled and straight straps to complete the look you’re trying to achieve.
- Lag Holdbacks – If you have functional shutters, holdbacks are essential to keep them against the wall when open. Even if you’ve chosen decorative shutters that don’t function, installing holdbacks can make your shutters look more authentic. We have holdbacks available in a range of styles including “s- shape”, “rat tail”, and “propeller”.
- Locking Slide Bolts – If you’re planning on using your shutters to protect your home from extreme weather, a strong locking slide bolt is essential to keep them fastened and prevent them rattling noisily in the wind.
Marine Grade Stainless Steel Hardware
Our Marine Grade screen door hardware is made from 316 Stainless Steel that has been specifically designed to withstand harsh salt climates. Given the corrosive nature of salt, living in a coastal area can lead to the degradation of external hardware. To prevent you from having to frequently replace your screen door hardware, consider purchasing the below hardware that is all made from marine grade stainless steel.
- Screen Door Hardware Kit – Our hardware kits contain three sturdy spring-loaded hinges, a door handle, and a hook and eye door fastener. The kits are available in black, white, and silver, so there is a color to complement every home.
- Screen Door Turnbuckle – A turnbuckle can be used to prevent heavy screen doors from dropping and scraping along your floor. Not only does this make it difficult to use, but can also cause unwelcome damage to your floor. A turnbuckle is a sensible investment to protect your door and your floor.
- Screen Door Spring – A door spring is used to keep your screen door shut. Although screen doors are a great way to allow fresh air to ventilate your home, they are primarily designed to keep things out. Creepy crawlies, fallen leaves and other debris aren’t welcome in your home, so make sure you have a door spring to keep them out!